Tuesday, March 27, 2012

بشار الاسد مشترك بموقع سكس روسي يتلقى منه يوميا صور لفاجرات

From: <sam@alshahba.com>
 Subject: Enjoying life
 Date: October 24, 2011 7:50:26 AM GMT+03:00
 To: <sam@alshahba.com>

 how do you do my hon?
 The reduction of the universe to a single being, the expansion of a single being even to God, this is love.
 Hello Honey! I would like to tell you a bit about myself. I'm tall with a middle figure. I have long blond, very beautiful hair, small nice nose, perfect lips and big blue eyes. I am a sociable easy going person, so I like meeting friends, going out, have fun and new something interesting. I'm looking for a strong relations with a caring and smart man!

 I am really tired of all these temporary relations. I would like to find a man who will be able to estimate not only my beauty, but also my brain and my soul... I want him to kind and handsome, brave and tender, romantic and honest.

 my site: XXXXXXXXXX
 my baby, hope to hear soon from you

 Natasha




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

انا اعرف تماما انه مريض جنسيا ولديه كبت يفرغه بواسطة بعض الفنانات منهن سلاف فواخرجي التي يستضيفها في قصر الضيافة بالروضة ولها غرفة نوم مفروشة وجميع الحرس للمبنى يعرف ذلك

Post a Comment